Working in the home office
8. April @ 16:00 - 17:00 CEST
A pandemic makes possible what companies have already needed years for – digitalisation at a rapid pace. Numerous employers have sent their employees to their home offices. Employees access company data with their laptops. Telephones are forwarded. Employees post photos from home in social media. But not every employee wants or is allowed to access the home office – so are employers allowed or required to allow home offices? What needs to be considered to prevent Corona from increasing the damage.
From the content
- Definition of home office
- Home office, telecommuting, alternating and mobile telecommuting
- Labour law framework conditions
- Is it still safe in the office?
- Can the employer prohibit/order home office?
- Is there a right to home office?
- Does the employer have to provide a device or the Internet?
- Are there any requirements for occupational safety?
- Does the workplace regulation (ArbStättV) apply?
- Is there also accident protection in the home office?
- Contractual design options
- Data protection legal framework
- Are there requirements for data protection in the home office?
- About a pandemic, Trojans and viruses: Corona and Emotet
- Web meetings and webinars
- Secure file exchange