Bavaria has declared a state of emergency in Bavaria through various general decrees and legal ordinances. First of all, schools and day-care centres were closed. Then the government declared a state of emergency. This was followed by bans on events, bans on operations and a curfew on leaving – or a ban on going out? Entrepreneurs are asking themselves: What applies?
Unfortunately, the various regulations are sometimes difficult to find, not particularly precise and open to broad interpretation. As a result, legal uncertainty is high, especially among entrepreneurs. They fear not only fines and penalties, but also business interruptions.
The lecture will give a brief outlook on the current situation and the further procedure.
Outlook on the content
- Quarantine and confinement – Legal bases
- The „good“ reason – when else can citizens leave their homes?
- Bans and prohibitions: Effects on office and construction site
- Close office and construction site or continue working?
- Work during a quarantine – still possible?
- What should be done if the police close the site?
- Home visits to customers – still permissible?
- Legal protection options
- Occupational safety during the pandemic
- Lastly, state compensation? Yes or no?
Notice of event:
Repeat on 8 April 2020